Join me to explore your personal embodiment through a variety of asana (yoga poses) and meditation. All classes focus on core and pelvic floor strength to promote healthy backs and spines. Classes are open to beginners through advanced yogis as you will have the opportunity to move in a way that honors your body/mind best at a pace that is yours. Show up (online) as you are. All of you is welcome here.
Classes are offered through Zoom platform. Once registered you will be sent needed login/scheduling information. Please be sure to include an email when registering. If you have any questions about the class feel free to email me at email@example.com or call at (517) 492-7474.
Ways to register
Current Classes Offered
- Private Class: Duration is approximately 1 hour 15 minutes. First we chat about what's going on with you then we practice. Class for individuals, in order to focus on you.
- Couples/ Friends: Duration is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. Plan a night with your loved ones; or a birthday, reunion, online hang... all around wellness. We begin by connecting, welcoming ourselves and our friends to our mats. Then we practice.
- Corporate Classes: Duration is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. Do your coworkers need some stress relief. Are you all tired of looking at a computer only to focus on work day in and day out. corporate stress relief, or online hang, all around wellness. We begin by connecting, welcoming ourselves and our friends to our mats. Then we practice.
- Classes are offered through Zoom platform.
- Once registered you will be contacted for scheduling.
- Be sure to include an email when registering.
- If you have any questions about the class feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (517) 492-7474.
- All classes are donation based, please pay what you can.
About your Instructor, Lacey Ingrao
In the early 2000's Lacey was trained and certified through Green Tara Yoga in Claremont CA by Doug Moss and Gina Decker. It is through the traditional lineages of Iyengar and Ashtanga yoga that Lacey was trained and developed a life long practice. After 13 years she now blends a variety of yoga styles along with the exploration of psychological effects of patterns and behavior into each classes she leads. Lacey's been leading movement practices since 2007.
Lacey holds a M.A. degree in Transpersonal Psychology, with a concentration in Eco-psychology from Naropa University. As an Eco-psychologist her breadth of knowledge includes nature-based therapies, edible landscape creation, transitions and rites of passage, and mindfulness in Nature.
Lastly, Lacey is a full time farmer. She owns, operates and manages Bee Wise Farms, with her partner Adam. If you're ever in Newberry, MI stop by their funky farm store to check things out.