Mindful Movement Anytime
Mindful Movement Anytime explores our personal embodiment through a variety of asana (yoga poses) and meditation. All classes focus on core and pelvic floor strength to promote healthy backs and spines. Classes are open to beginners through advanced yogis as you will have the opportunity to move in a way that honors your body/mind best, at a pace that is yours.
WEEKLY CLASSES WILL RETURN DECEMBER 2021
Current Classes Offered
- Private Class: Duration is approximately 1 hour 15 minutes. First we chat about what's going on with you then we practice. Class for individuals, in order to focus on you.
- Couples/ Friends: Duration is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. Plan a night with your loved ones; or a birthday, reunion, online hang... all around wellness. We begin by connecting, welcoming ourselves and our friends to our mats. Then we practice.
- Corporate Classes: Duration is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. Do your coworkers need some stress relief. Are you all tired of looking at a computer only to focus on work day in and day out. corporate stress relief, or online hang, all around wellness. We begin by connecting, welcoming ourselves and our friends to our mats. Then we practice.
- Classes are offered through Zoom platform.
- Once registered you will be contacted for scheduling.
- Be sure to include an email when registering.
- If you have any questions about the class feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (517) 492-7474.
- All classes are donation based, please pay what you can.